- 1) Open the email that says “Whatever Skateboards Skateboard Created!”
2) Click the link where it says “If you created a design but did not enter a password please reset your password to fully claim your account!”
3) If you are not logged in, you’ll see a box to enter your email address to receive a forgot password link. Enter your email and click “reset password”. From here, you’ll receive an email with a link to set up your password. If you are not logged in, when you click this link you’ll see 2 fields to enter a new password and confirm. Fill out both fields and click “reset password”.
4) You are now logged in. Move your mouse over the top right where you see “New User” or your name, and click “My Designs”.
5) Click the design you would like to make private.
6) Scroll down and in the middle box you will see “Access Level”. Click “Make Private” to make your design private.
How Can I Delete My Design? Print
Modified on: Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 3:56 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.